CryptoBeasts is a pixelated digital art game that brings out the retro feel of Zelda games. Built on top of the Ethereum blockchain, CryptoBeasts is a ‘peer-to-peer electronic rare egg system.’ (there’s always a first for everything, right?). These 10,000 colorful eggs will give each owner one plot of land in the “Eggland” universe and one DAO vote.
By obtaining rare eggs a player may get:
1) Ownership certificate of the egg with hatching ability
2) Rare Eggs hatching enable player would give the player an unique Crypto Beast
3) Each egg will give a playee a land in Egg-land
4) Private chat room with other special player
5) Access to Blockchain video game as and when released
6) Special offer to participate in special mint while having a hidden access
7) Access to future projects by the game builders.
Furthermore, DAO operates on a hierarchy where the number of eggs a player has determines his status and, as strange as it may sound, every decision seems to be carefully calculated in CryptoBeasts. Numbers are noteworthy as they can determine a person’s status, and prime numbered eggs provide benefits such as generating more original CBX tokens and they also hatch rare beasts with increased strength. According to data from Dune Analytics, the highest-selling rare egg sold for 5 Ether, worth $9,085 at the time of sale. On December 31, 2021, the announcement of in-game tokenomics resulted in increased sales and the current entry point at 0.05 Ether is higher than the mint price of 0.01 ETH in June 2021.